Reverse Mortgages: A Financing Tool For House Rich and Cashflow Poor Clients.
| NMLS #455497
Dr. Barry Sacks
| J.D., Ph.D.
Our clients are part of the increasing aging population of Marin County and faced with the challenges of financially meeting expenses to live in the bay area. In this program, our guest speakers specialize in Reverse Mortgages and tax treatments and will educate real property and estate planning section members on other options available to their clients. Topics covered will be:
• What is a Reverse Mortgage? How does it work?
• Common Use of Reverse Mortgages
• Reverse Mortgage for a Home Purchase
• Guidelines for qualifications
• What type of property can be purchased?
• What determines the size of the down payment?
• Jumbo Loans/Line of Credit
• Reverse Mortgage Benefits
• Tax treatments/ recovering deductions
1.0 CLE | General
Choice of 2 entrees from Magnolia Park Cafe
Farmhouse Salad or Roast Turkey Sandwich