Jun 30, 2020
Local News & Information Regarding COVID-19
Jun 30, 2020
- Emergency Local Rule 8.01
- Administrative Order No. 20-09. Effective June 19, 2020.
- Marin County Judges Adopt Emergency Local Rule 2.02 Addressing Bail. Effective June 21, 2020
- New Alert Regarding Emergency Rules Related to COVID-19. Effective on May 29, 2020, emergency rule 9 of the California Rules of Court was amended. Emergency rule 9. Tolling statutes of limitations for civil causes of action. Read Full Text Here
- Administrative Order 20-0 8 and New Court Schedule.
- Marin County Superior Court has posted a pdf of the new court procedures for remote access. Click here for PDF.
- Update from the Marin County Superior Court Leadership. Meeting Recording from 5/6/20 Event.
- Administrative Order 20-07 Issued Re: Implementation of Emergency Relief and Other Orders
- Judicial Council Issues Emergency Order 12: Electronic Delivery of Legal Papers
- Other Court Updates
- Emergency Court Order Issued on Bail Schedule
- Change in Plan: Practicing Law at Home & Off-site in Peace, Comfort & Confidence During Times of Stress
- COVID-19: Eviction Moratoria by County in CA
- Marin Court Closed for Non-Essential Matters Till June 1
MCBA SECTION NEWS & NOTICES:
Labor and Employment Law
Probate and Estate Planning