The Great Resignation-Is It An Opportunity?
James L. Cunningham, Jr.
Wanden P. Treanor
| MCBA Past President
This month's MCBA General Membership Meeting on "The Great Resignation--Is It An Opportunity?" will be held virtually on Thursday, January 27th from Noon to 1:00 PM.
Whether you are preparing to close, sell or buy a law practice - this program will provide insightful advice and tips.
- How does a lawyer decide to hang it up?
- When is it the right time to retire?
- Could you sell your practice?
- What would a prospective buyer be looking for in deciding to buy a practice?
- What are the State Bar Guidelines for closing a practice?
-What is the Duty of Confidentiality under Business & Professions Code section
6068(e)(1) and Evidence Code section 952 and how does this apply to selling a practice?
Get the answers to these and other questions.